What we offer
E-MAP can help you!
The E-MAP partnership was able to achieve the following results:
- a common understanding what quality means to the partnership,
- analysis of the actual quality management systems of the partners through SWOT analysis (partner reports),
- knowledge about the quality management systems applied in the home countries of the partners in use of small adult education providers,
- analysis of the usage of higher level target systems for adult education e. g. the strategies for adult learning of the European Commission,
- awareness for the importance of self-evaluation as a quality measuring instrument,
- analysis of these systems and the development of recommendations for small adult education providers how to tackle quality management especially constrained by human resources.
The E-MAP web site offers
- recommendation on the self-evaluation and quality assurance of a small adult education provider
- information on quality management frameworks
- information on self-evaluation
- tools suitable for starting the self-evaluation as the first step to the quality monitoring
- information on several small adult education providers and their needs, views and experinces of quality assurance